This elegant and easy plant-based pizza comes together quickly for a tasty and nutritious weeknight meal that still feels indulgent.
Wild Mushroom Pizza
- 1 lb. mixed wild mushrooms
- 1/2 cup plain non-dairy milk
- 1 Box Culcherd Original Cheese
- 1 Above Food Hand-Stretched Original Pizza Crust
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Preheat cast-iron pan on medium heat with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Roughly chop mushrooms and sear in pan until browned.
- Crumble Culcherd Cheese in saucepan alongside 1/2 cup non-dairy milk.
- Stir Cheese and non dairy milk together over low-medium heat until combined.
- Spread cheese sauce on pizza, top with mushrooms.
- Cook pizza in oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.