Powered by plants, this bowl makes for either an energizing mid-day pick me up or refreshing dinner.
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 3 radishes, sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cups arugula or baby kale
- olive oil & vinegar of choice (for dressing)
- 1/4 cup Farmer Direct Organic Hemp Hearts • 1 pack Eat Up! Crumble (any flavour)
- 1 cup prepared FDO Organic Chickpeas
- 1 box Cuclherd Original Cheese
- Place desired portion of culcherd cheese in freezer for approximately 1-2 hours for optimal grating.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place sweet potato and asparagus on baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in oven.
- Cook Eat Up! Crumbles 5-7 minutes in pan with 1 tsp olive oil.
Remove vegetables from oven and let cool.
Combine vegetables, crumbles, and chickpeas in a bowl.
Remove Culcherd cheese from freezer and grate for topping.
- Dress bowl with olive oil and vinegar.